Navigating Healthcare in the New Normal: Our COVID-19 Policy and Virtual Services
In these times of uncertainty, one thing remains clear at CPA Counseling – our unwavering commitment to the health and well-being of our clients and staff. As we continue to adapt to the evolving landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to clarify our policies regarding in-person appointments and the availability of virtual services.
In-Person Appointments: Safety First
We are delighted to welcome clients back into our offices for face-to-face sessions. However, your safety is our top priority. Here’s how we’re making sure our in-person appointments are as safe as possible:
- Health Screening: If you’re scheduled for an in-person appointment, we ask you to self-monitor for any COVID-19 symptoms. This includes fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms identified by health authorities.
- If You’re Feeling Unwell: Please prioritize your health and the safety of others. If you feel sick or suspect that you might have been exposed to COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to switch to a virtual appointment.
- Sanitization and Safety Measures: Our offices are regularly sanitized, and we comply with all local health guidelines to ensure a safe environment for your visit.
Virtual Sessions: Your Health, Our Technology
Understanding that flexibility is key to access mental health services, we offer virtual sessions as a secure and convenient alternative.
- Ease of Access: No matter where you are, you can connect with our therapists via your computer or smartphone. All you need is a stable internet connection.
- Confidential and Secure: Our virtual sessions are conducted through a secure platform, ensuring your privacy and confidentiality.
- Continuity of Care: Whether you choose in-person or virtual sessions, you’ll receive the same level of professional care and support from our therapists.
Making the Choice: In-Person or Virtual
The choice between in-person and virtual therapy sessions is entirely yours. We understand that each individual’s situation and comfort level is different. Our therapists are equipped to provide high-quality care in both settings.
As we navigate these challenging times together, rest assured that CPA Counseling is here to support you. We’re continuously monitoring the situation and will update our policies as needed to ensure the health and safety of our community.
We’re grateful for your continued trust in us. Remember, whether it’s in our office or through a screen, we’re committed to providing you with the support and care you deserve.
If you need help and support, know we are here to do just that. Cristina Panaccione and Associates Counseling has locations in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and Robinson Township. We also offer Virtual Therapy Sessions. We are currently accepting a limited number of new patients. Check out our services pages to learn how we can help you.
For any questions about our COVID-19 policies or to book an appointment, virtual or in-person, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority, and we’re here to navigate this journey together. 🌟