Do you like helping people?
Do you want to see others thrive?
Would you like to be able to do just that?
We are currently looking for licensed couple’s counselors for both the McMurray and Robinson locations
What if you could do it in a private practice without the stress of marketing or dealing with insurance companies? At CPA, our independent therapists choose their availability, the number of clients they’d like to see and create their own therapy programs. Finding the right people means a lot to us. CPA is more than just a workplace, it’s a family. We want to work with those who have the same core values. We often say, “If you aren’t looking, you won’t find it.” We believe that fit should work both ways – we want to be the counseling center you’re looking for as well.
Key traits we’re looking for:
Strong Work Ethic
- We believe in making work easy for people to do – we want therapy/your sessions to be the focus, not something else
- We believe in great places to work – we care about the people working with us and for us
- We work hard to have a positive and affirming work environment – this is something that we continually try to get better at
- We believe that change is a positive thing – we continually look at processes and work towards a better way of doing things, we love suggestions and people willing to think outside the box
- We really like what we do and we believe in it